Christmas Car Raffle Terms and Conditions
By purchasing a ticket for the Jersey Hospice Care Christmas Car Raffle the ticket purchaser agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- The Christmas Car Raffle is being promoted by Jersey Hospice Care (‘JHC’), a registered charity in Jersey, registration number 30.
- There is one prize available, which is not eligible for upgrade, change or in exchange for a cash equivalent.
- All those affiliated with JHC and its subsidiary companies are permitted to purchase tickets except members of Council and the Executive Team, and their spouse or partner and any financially dependent children aged 18 or over, who may not purchase.
- The tickets will be numbered from 1,000 to 4,499.
- The tickets will be priced at £30 each.
- There is a sales limit of 10 tickets per transaction.
- Tickets must be purchased by adults aged 18 years old or over. Any ticket purchaser found to be under 18 years of age automatically forfeits the right to claim a prize which will revert to Jersey Hospice Care.
- Tickets are only eligible for purchase by persons who are ordinary residents of Jersey, Channel Islands, with a valid Jersey address.
- Only tickets for which full payment has been received at the date of the Christmas Car Raffle draw may be entered into the raffle and eligible to win the prize.
- Only one name should be entered as the ticket purchaser and will be recorded against the number of the ticket purchased. The prize will be registered to that person in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The ticket purchaser is responsible for providing JHC with accurate and up to date contact details, including their name and address and the ticket purchaser shall inform JHC of any changes to these details as soon as they arise. JHC will be in no way liable for the failure or inability to contact a ticket purchaser due to any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the information provided by the ticket purchaser.
- All ticket purchases will be recorded through the platform hosted at www.raffle.jerseyhospicecare.com which will provide email confirmation of ticket numbers issued to the purchaser.
Ticket purchasers will be issued electronic ticket(s), no paper copies are available.
- Tickets for the Christmas Car Raffle are non-transferable and all ticket sales will be deemed as final as evidenced by the electronic confirmation of purchase.
- The Christmas Car Raffle draw will take place on Friday 17th December 2021 at Jersey Hospice Care from 10am subject to the terms of Clause 17.
- Tickets sales will close on Friday 10th December 2021 at 23.59, or upon being sold out.
- JHC reserves the right to alter the nature of the draw and to change the venue of the draw but not the date or time. JHC shall endeavour to notify all ticket purchasers of any change to the venue through jerseyhospicecare.com, twitter.com/JerseyHospice, facebook.com/JerseyHospiceCare and the local media.
- The Christmas Car Raffle draw will be made through the JHC database, DonorFlex, onto which all ticket purchases will be imported.
- The Christmas Car Raffle draw will be witnessed by the promoter and at least one member of the Jersey Hospice Care Executive Team.
- JHC will publish the sole definitive results of the draw on jerseyhospicecare.com, facebook.com/JerseyHospiceCare, twitter.com/JerseyHospice and in the local media.
- The winning ticket holder will be contacted by a member of the JHC team to confirm they have won the prize.
- The prize will be awarded to the winner upon evidence of the electronic confirmation of purchase, satisfactory proof of identity, proof of address, and evidence that the winner has complied with these terms and conditions.
- The car will available for collection from Monday 20th December 2021.
- It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to insure the vehicle from the day of collection. JHC takes no responsibility for the vehicle once it has been collected.
- Any ticket purchased in breach of these terms and conditions will be voidable at the sole discretion of Jersey Hospice Care.
- Any complaints relating to Christmas Car Raffle should be made in writing to the Chief Executive of Jersey Hospice Care at Mont Cochon, St Helier, JE2 3JB. Any decision that is made in accordance with these terms and conditions shall be final and binding.
- Jersey Hospice Care's Christmas Car Raffle is regulated by the Jersey Gambling Commission (JGC) under permit #CP-1885-21 and may be required to provide JGC with details of all prize winners.